Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Heart of the Nation




Where the bloody hell are ya? It's pushing on for 11 months in the colonies now and all is jolly good, the locals seem to be accepting of me and I have become accustomed to the subtle marketing trick of shouting through TV advertising to try and get me to buy some furniture. Alas it is not all barbies and thongs and trips to Domayne, with a few gloomy London-esque days and twice the average June rainfall falling over the last couple of days. I'm not really used to this type of weather, having dodged it for as long as possible, and I think it is partly responsible for a small dose of the manflu. Oh well, only a couple of weeks and I'll be back in the UK for a bit where it will be warm and sunny, right?!
So a pretty indoorsy weekend, though I got some very fresh air saturday afternoon, wandering close to home around the usual haunts.













So there you go. What else can I say? "Happy Canada Day" for one. And come on Tim! (oh, wait he's been knocked out). What the hell...COME ON TIM!!!

No comments: