Saturday, September 30, 2006

The big September 3-0. I celebrated my last day of being a twenty-something last night, apparently drinking some 80% ABV drink in some place in Kingston. I remember a sudden need of fresh air at about one in the morning. So, Saturday morning greeted a flat full of blokes with sore heads, which I was amazed at because I didn’t even hear anyone else come home (there’s a lot to be said for the narcoleptic properties of some 80% drink). I’ve had a suitable quiet day today, though I did make a trip to Manuka and the office and spent some time watching the AFL Grand Final – West Coast winning by one point, so even though I didn’t understand it, I understood enough to get excitable.

I have returned to the beer this evening (well, it is my birthday!) but I think it will be just the one as I have an early start to go to the coast tomorrow.
Catch ya

No comments: